Survivor Moderator

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2022 5:05 am
Mani liked
Banzy
(@banzy)
Survivor Moderator

BACKSTORY

Samvel was born into a family of Armenian immigrants, however was raised in LA and grew to be a significant member in his family. He would ace school grades but was also known to be a little mischievous, often meddling around on the wrong side of things but was ultimately well behaved. He would complete school and always aspired to be involved with the army, however an opportunity came up when someone he had known was recruiting people for their private military company, in which he decided to apply and peddle through the training required, making it as a combat medic. He'd slug through training and would be recognised as a Private First Class (PFC) within their ranks.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2022 5:25 am
Mani liked
Banzy
(@banzy)
Survivor Moderator

Crash landing

The Titan team are tasked to head over to Kentucky as outbreak claims spread around the states, they're paid by the government as a last resort and head over to get a hold of the situation, however, when they arrived they realized it was madness. Zombies roamed the streets freely and everything was vacant. Houses, stores, military camps. They flew over and analysed the situation. Whilst in the air they encountered a situation which caused the helicopter to go sideways, the pilot does his best to maintain control but they eventually hit the ground, leaving the squad stranded in the middle of no where.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2022 8:11 pm
Banzy
(@banzy)
Survivor Moderator

After the heli crash

The squad - Twiggy, Apollo, Hefty and Ghostface are stranded in the middle of nowhere and decide to get straight to work after fixing themselves up, the crash would've caused some damage. They locate a couple houses near the crash site and start looting them for anything that can come to use. Food, water, weapons, all of it was needed. A place was chosen to hide out in and they established themselves quickly.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2022 10:32 pm
Banzy
(@banzy)
Survivor Moderator

Usual day's work.

The squad quickly stocked up on supplies and established themselves in the new world properly, they had what was mandatory and posses whats needed to survive. Hefty dwelled into metalworking and creating guns, Twiggy focused on looting, A new guy called Johnny was into cars n same thing for Ghostface. Apollo hasnt been showing his face around much.

Making friends

Ghostface and Johnny had been sneaking around Radcliff, leading them to find other survivors in the area. It was mentioned to Hefty and he decided to visit. The purpose of their visit was to establish a connection between the two groups in hopes of trading. They asked and they received, also planning on clearing a well crowded place together with plans to share the loot.

Fighting zombies

The squad had been fully trained in combat and fighting zombies weren't an issue, the only problems that came from the rotters were the amount, they wouldn't stop coming and it'd take a lot of effort clearing them out.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2022 2:54 am
Banzy
(@banzy)
Survivor Moderator
First aid
"Johnny's a wildcard, we never know whats gonna happen to him or what condition hes in, shit just happens to him. He came back into base today saying he felt sick, it would've been a while before he came to me and it was obvious, he looked all types of fucked up. I took him into the garage for a check up and some advice."

"Turns out he wasn't sick because of some random flu, he was sick because he had tried to take care of one of his older wounds on his hand.. It had been infected, and he also fucked the stitches up. I saw it right away and got to work, first I removed his bandages and stitches, then wiped over his wound with disinfectant wipes. The wound was /deep/. I grabbed my medical equipment and started using the proper tools and training to patch him up, stitching, then bandaging. I gave him some advice and told him to keep away from any action and to get some rest, also to change his bandages every couple days or so."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2022 4:29 pm
Share: