[Sticky] PvP Rules
No kill on sight
- You need to have reasoning behind your intentions to kill someone.
- No random deathmatching.
- Give the other player time to react to your roleplay, don't instantly start fighting or killing.
New life rule
- You can not go back to a hostile location if you've been killed, unless it has been cleared by all parties.
- If your character died, you can not use its knowledge for your next character.
Combat logging is not allowed
- Logging out to prevent a situation is not allowed and will result in a strike.
To engage in combat your character must have a valid reason to do so. Dying in PVP means you've lost your character and he won't be able to come back.
Before drawing a weapon in game to use it on someone, you must use at least one "me/ action" stating that you're drawing or aiming your weapon to a person. Give the person time to roleplay their actions.
If someone draws a weapon on you, you can draw yours after making a /me action as well. When drawing a weapon you can shoot to kill. But when you're drawing your weapon out, the person holding a gun to your face may also shoot you. So be careful when drawing your weapon while someone is holding you at gun point because you may die.
Also you may flee a scene, when fleeing a hostile situation you may get shot at and you may die. When holding someone at gun point you may fire at them when they start running.
After taking shots and hitting your opponent, you might wanna give them time to get up again or to react with RP. Combat encounters are way more fun, if the participants give eachother time do /me actions like running behind cover. Stun-locking someone is frowned upon. Be fair.
Do you disagree with your character being killed? Create a ticket with your evidence and explanation. No need to argue with the other party in game.
We strongly recommend to take screenshots or have footage of your PVP combat.
Example for a Combat encounter
Player 1: 🕵️♀️ | Player 2: 👮
🕵️♀️ :/me draws his gun and aims it at the officer
🕵️♀️ :"You got yourself into some deep shit detective."
👮:/me raises his hands, he starts sweating
👮:"We can talk this out buddy! There is no need for this."
🕵️♀️:"You talked enough already."
👮:/me grabs his sidearm
👮 gets shot by 🕵️♀️
Sometimes, a situation has escalated so far, that talking isn't an option anymore. If you want to assassinate a player, you need to request it with a ticket. To make up for the RP that you avoided, you need to plan out the attack in RP beforehand. This can be proven in the assassination ticket, by providing screenshots of your RP dialogue and actions. Assassinations are handled on a case-to-case basis and will only get approved when you have sufficient reasoning for it.
- Robbery must be done in a realistic fashion. One guy with a knife wouldn't try to rob 3 people with guns
- The normal PvP rules apply (see above)
- Your character needs to have a valid RP reasoning to start robbing people
- If you are getting robbed, value your life. Don't risk death to keep your loot. It's all part of your character's story.